Thursday, May 23, 2013

Bags, bags and more bags

I remember the first market of this year -- my first in about 10 years -- someone was buying one of my embossed pieces and I asked if she wanted a bag. She said yes and as I fumbled around my gear beneath the table I realized I had run out of my small stash of plastic grocery bags. Oops.

Five or six markets later, I finally ordered some proper paper kraft bags which arrived last week. I’m tinkering with a linocut to apply some homespun branding.

Got another Some Good Market in Makinsons this Saturday! In other market news, I’ve been accepted as a vendor at the St. John’s Farmers Market for this season. Hopefully I will find out in the coming days what my schedule will be.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...