Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Tending a pewter forest

I had a request for a larger version of the earlier tree and this is it! 11”x12" I’m gradually making a small pewter forest and I have the calluses to prove it.

My freelance projects have been taking up a lot of my time these past few weeks so there’s been no painting happening. But I do have some big news on the painting front... I’m very excited, but I don’t want to blab about it until it’s firmed up... stay tuned!

I’m sticking my toes in the craft fair pool later this month at the Crystal Market in Holyrood, Newfoundland (March 23). I’ve no idea what to expect but I thought it might be a good place to start. I’m hoping to take part in the St. John’s Farmers market this year as well as the various craft fairs later in the year. So far I’ve got about 10-12 prints of my paintings at various sizes matted and packaged, a selection of embossed items and a few of my smaller paintings.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...