Thursday, February 14, 2013

Nickel for your thoughts?

I forgot to post this the other day... my latest cartoon for the Northeast Avalon Times! Pick one up if you’re in the area! A nod to the recent demise of the Canadian penny.

At left is my latest embossed piece. Yes, it’s a puffin, Yes, I’m catering to the tourist market... selling out and goin’ cheap. I should mention that my embossed pieces are now available at the Tickle Trunk in downtown St. John’s which I’m very happy about. It’s my first step into the local market. My plan/hope is to have several avenues for selling paintings, prints and embossed bits in St. John’s by the end of the year (ideally, before the tourist season kicks off in the spring).

I’m at the tail end of a freelance project so I’m looking forward to getting back into some painting in the coming days.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...