Friday, November 28, 2008

Snowmen cards


After a little prodding, I decided to have a go at making a set of snowmen Christmas cards. I initially bought a note card set at Staples but they were quarter-fold and didn't look that great. I hate those perforated edges. So I'm printing them on some nice white card stock that I have at home and they'll be 5.5" x 8.5": proper Christmas card size. There are three images so I was thinking I'd do a set of six (two of each image) including envelopes of course. I priced card sets on the interweb and I think $14 is a fair price for the set. I also had a t-shirt request for the Highlander Snowman so I might look into that over the weekend. I've got a little hobble tomorrow so the cards probably won't be in the shop until tomorrow evening.

1 comment:

Jenne said...

just so you get a laugh - holding the cards in my hands i had the following girlie thoughts free association:

jabba = a commentary on obesity, or more personally a commentary on why i need to put the chip bag DOWN.

scissorhand = how i feel at the hair salon 100% of the time

highlander = how i feel about my dad when he asks my mom where something is in the fridge

note: it really think you might have an untapped xmas market with Newfoundlander curlers with the Highlander card :) seriously, i know you probably didn't have them in mind...but if my lame brain is any indication....art is in the eye of the beholder :)

Thanks so much for the quick delivery - these cards will be the first/best Christmas cards I've ever sent and so nice and BIG!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...